Saturday, February 11, 2012

Upcoming Speaking Engagements for SHRM

I'm looking forward to two upcoming programs that I am presenting for the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM.) In March, I am presenting for their Legislative and Employment Law Update March 4-7 on Preventing Retaliation
and in June I am presenting at their Annual on Social NOTworking (June 24-27).
You can register here for either or both. I am also happy to host a meetup for Investigators as a member of the Association of Workplace Investigators at one or both of these conferences. (Time and place TBD.) If you are planning on attending, please let me know (jodypritikin@proactivelawsuitprevention.com) so that we can meet and I can add you to my network of respected colleagues (and friends.) For fun and as a preview, here is a video of me speaking recently for PIHRA at their various districts on these topics. Hope you enjoy!

1 comment: